Ultima Strip Heaters
Our Ultima Strip heater uses a reliable tubular heating element encased in a stainless steel sheath. Designed to withstand most corrosive and high-temperature environments (up to 1200°F / 648°C), the Ultima’s performance is goes above and beyond the average strip heater.
The heavy-duty stainless steel sheath and welded stainless steel end caps of the Ultima eliminate distortion and deformation problems often associated with other strip heaters when operating at higher temperatures.
Our standard lead-time on this product is 10-15 business days. Some expedites available. Consult factory.
Features & Benefits
- Withstands high temperatures of up to 1200°F (648°C)
- High heat transfer rates and fast heat up
- Withstands most corrosive environments
- Available with stainless steel fins for air heating applications
- Large selection of lengths available
- Long life
- Operating Temp Capability: 1200°F
- Maximum Watt Density: 40 Watts/In²
- Durability: Excellent
Compression Mold Heaters
Plastic Pellet Dryers
Packaging and Sealing Bars
Form Fill Packaging Machines
Scientific Testing Equipment
Food Grade Sealing/Wrapping
Food Service Warming
Drum & Barrel Heating
Road Construction Equipment (asphalt)
Space Heaters for Public Transport