Custom Duct Heaters
TUTCO Custom Electric Duct Heaters are designed to meet the unique engineering specifications required for demanding commercial or residential HVAC applications. TUTCO engineers design each of our custom heaters with the highest grade heavy gauge materials. Extra low watt density heating elements (~25-35 Watts/in2) and are constructed of heavy gauge (16 GA) galvanized steel.
Use the convenient online quoting tool or call 931.432.4141 to start your quote. TUTCO sales and engineering staff will assist with questions regarding price, delivery options, heating applications or recommended field installations.
Features & Benefits
- Auto Reset & Manual Reset for primary & secondary protection
- Hinged & latched control panels
- Heavy gauge (16 GA) galvanized sheet metal
- Control Panels designed to meet UL/ARL/NEC requirements
- Air pressure switch (positive or negative pressure) & control transformer (class 1 or 2) unless otherwise specified
- Relay/contactor per stage
- Fan interlock circuit where required
- Durable, low watt density open coiled heating elements (45-65 Watts/in2)
- Circuit fusing over 48 Amps