Ceramic Strip Heater
TUTCO’s Ceramic Strip Heater provides the ability to withstand higher temperatures (typically limited to 40 to 45 watts per square inch, depending on the application). The heater consists of a stainless steel sheath containing a high-temperature ceramic insulating a nickel-chrome wire coil. Magnesium oxide (MgO) is used to fill any air pockets, thus providing the best heat transfer possible.
In addition, the terminals are constructed of stainless steel and are securely anchored to prevent twisting out under normal conditions. Several terminations are available, including water-resistance.
Expedited Service Available
Our standard lead-time on this product is 10-15 business days; however, a 5-business day expedite is available for a fee. Anything less than 5 business days will have to be approved by manufacturing. When requesting a quote, please be sure to indicate any time-sensitive requirements.
Features & Benefits
- High heat transfer rates and fast heat up
- Ceramic construction for higher temperatures
- Long life
- Large selection of lengths, sizes and terminations
- Low expansion characteristics
- 3-Phase available
- Distributed wattage available
- Operating Temp Capability 700° F
- Maximum Watts per Square Inch: 40
- Durability: Good
- Heating air
- Injection and Extrusion dies
- Food tables and platens