Standard Crankcase Heaters
Innovation and quality have been the foundation for Tutco products. TUTCO's Standard Crankcase Heater is no exception. Currently being used by major compressor manufacturers around the world, it was designed for low temperature applications that require simplicity and reliability.
Our Standard Crankcase Heater is the most cost effective band that can reach temperatures in excess of 300°F.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible and Easy to Install
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Provides Superior Heat Sink
- Rapid Heat Up Capabilities
- Cost-effective Performance
- Capable of Passing a 3000VDC Hypot Test with < .01 mA Leakage While Fully Submerged
- UL Rated
- Built with Oil Resistant PVC Lead Wire Which is Superior to Neoprene Leads when Oil is Present
- Can Operate in a Variety of Environments Including:
- Inside a Block of Ice
- Open Air
TUTCO's Standard Crankcase Heaters can be modified to meet the demands of virtually any special application.
|Voltage Rating||Up to 600V|
|Max surface temperature||150°C (300°F)|
|Max watt density||0.75W/cm2 (4.5/in2) of circumference|
|Minimum diameter||150mm (6 Inch)|
|Width||19mm (3/4 Inch)|
|Sheath Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Clamping Style||Quick Release Clamp, 301 SS Strap with 401 SS Hex Screw Head|
|Termination||Single Pass: Leads on each side of the gap, exiting on the thickness.
Double Pass & Narrow Double Pass: Both leads at one side of the gap, exiting on the thickness.
|Leads||PVC Insulation, 18 GA, 600V, 105°C|
|Ground Wire||Optional, welded to strap.|