R-Series Round Duct Heaters
TUTCO Electric Round Series Duct Heaters are used with heat pumps, air conditioners, or other forced air HVAC systems. They are controlled by contactors, relays, sequencers or solid state devices. Round Series Duct Heaters are pre-wired with customer specified integrated control boxes and available in both single phase and three phase solutions up to 480V. TUTCO Round Series Duct Heaters are available in 6″, 8″ and 10″ diameters.
All TUTCO Round Series Duct Heaters are UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL for US and Canada.
Features & Benefits
- Zero Clearance Approved
- Flex duct can be mounted directly to unit (250°F / 121°C rated), no transition or extra metal duct required
- Factory installed airflow switch and probe, no need to specify right or left airflow, superior design allows for operation in either direction
- Widest range of KW offering in the marketplace
- Single Point Power Connection
- Designed for up to 100°F / 37.8°C inlet air
- UL Listed product for the US and Canadian market
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating