TUTCO manufactures efficient Electric Duct Heaters for heating large volumes of air in residential and commercial HVAC applications. Electric Duct Heaters are units designed for installation into air handling systems. The heaters can be used as stand-alone solutions or can be part of a larger multi-zone system. TUTCO Duct Heaters are uniquely designed to provides a free flow of air in either direction and provide the lowest pressure drop. Control panels can be integrated onto the heater or remotely located. Many heater control accessory options are available. Mounting options include slide in, flanged and slip on pending the duct type, size and application. Every heater design is rigorously tested and is custom built per specifications. TUTCO's streamlined processes offer faster than industry standard delivery and expedited options are available at an additional cost.
Duct Heater Applications:
- Primary Heating
- Secondary Heating
- Space Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Reheating / Recirculating Air
- Multi-zone and VAV Heating
Why choose TUTCO Duct Heaters? Benefits:
- Greater Convenience and Accessibility - TutQuotes quoting software allows you to easily build a quote and get your bids out quicker!
- Increased Versatility - The E-Series Flip-Able Duct Heater line has been specifically designed, developed and tested with symmetry in mind eliminating the need for right and left-handed designs. This one heater may be installed in four different positions.
- Refined Efficiency - This product also offers higher duct to heat coverage, and more kilowatt options in all sizes compared to the competition.
- Established Certifications - UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL.