Permaheat Strip Heater
TUTCO’s aluminum Permaheat Strip heater is designed for heavy-duty applications and is the most rugged strip heater we offer. It uses a tubular heating element to provide excellent heat transfer and resistance to contamination, and its aluminum body allows for better conformity to slightly irregular surfaces.
The tubular elements are placed in a precisely extruded aluminum base. The aluminum body also serves as an excellent transfer medium for rapid heat-up while providing a uniform temperature throughout the entire heater.
Our standard lead-time on this product is 10-15 business days. Some expedites available. Consult factory.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent heat distribution
- Rapid heat up
- Rugged construction
- Long life due to tubular construction
- Large selection of lengths, sizes and terminations
- Various termination options
- Vibration and contamination resistant
- Operating Temp Capability: 600°F
- Maximum Watt Density: 35 Watts/In²
- Durability: Excellent
Compression Mold Heaters
Plastic Pellet Dryers
Packaging and Sealing Bars
Form Fill Packaging Machines
Scientific Testing Equipment
Food Grade Sealing/Wrapping
Food Service Warming
Drum & Barrel Heating
Space Heaters for Public Transport