Permaheat Strip Heater
TUTCO’s aluminum Permaheat Strip heater is designed for heavy-duty applications and is the most rugged strip heater we offer. It uses a tubular heating element to provide excellent heat transfer and resistance to contamination, and its aluminum body allows for better conformity to slightly irregular surfaces.
The tubular elements are placed in a precisely extruded aluminum base. The aluminum body also serves as an excellent transfer medium for rapid heat-up while providing a uniform temperature throughout the entire heater.
Expedited Service Available
Our standard lead-time on this product is 15 – 20 business days; however, expedites may be available for a fee. When requesting a quote, please be sure to indicate any time-sensitive requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent heat distribution
- Rapid heat up
- Rugged construction
- Long life due to tubular construction
- Large selection of lengths, sizes and terminations
- Various termination options
- Vibration and contamination resistant
- Operating Temp Capability 600° F
- Maximum Watts per Square Inch: 35
- Durability: Excellent
- Extrusion die heating
- Compression molding
- Chemical processing