Ultima Strip Heater
Our Ultima Strip heater uses a reliable tubular heating element encased in a stainless steel sheath. Designed to withstand most corrosive and high-temperature environments (up to 1200° F/648° C), the Ultima’s performance is above and beyond the norm.
The heavy-duty stainless steel sheath and welded stainless steel end caps of the Ultima eliminate distortion and deformation problems often associated with other strip heaters when operating at higher temperatures.
Expedited Service Available
Our standard lead-time on this product is 10-15 business days; however, a 5-business day expedite is available for a fee. Anything less than 5 business days will have to be approved by manufacturing. When requesting a quote, please be sure to indicate any time-sensitive requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Withstands high temperatures of up to 1200° F (648° C)
- High heat transfer rates and fast heat up
- Withstands most corrosive environments
- Available with stainless steel fins for air heating applications
- Large selection of lengths available
- Low expansion characteristics
- Long life
- Operating Temp Capability1200°F
- Max. Watts per Square Inch40
- Chemical processing
- Heating extrusion dies
- Tin melting
- Food processing