Tutco's proven reliability in the manufacture of thermocouples is evident in the many applications in which they are being used.
Type 'J' thermocouple is the most commonly requested T/C wire, followed by type 'K'. All popular thermocouple probes are available, with many available from stock.
Features & Benefits
- Thermocouple grade wire withstands high temperatures
- All popular thermocouple probes are available including: Adjustable bayonet, compression fitting, nozzle, manifold, extruder, washer and surface mounted styles.
- Stainless steel sheath minimizes corrosion
- Flexible lead wire available in stainless steel braid, stainless steel flexible armor or fiberglass sleeving
- Infinite variety of combinations can be designed to suit all temperature sensing applications
- Plastic Processing
- Hot Runner Systems
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Film Blowing
- Patient Warming Systems
- Food Processing
- Natural Gas
- As part of any Process Heat Control system