Our Ultima Strip heater uses a reliable tubular heating element encased in a stainless steel sheath. Designed to withstand most corrosive and high temperature environments (up to 1200° F/648° C), the Ultima’s performance is above and beyond the norm.
The heavy duty stainless steel sheath and welded stainless steel end caps of the Ultima eliminate distortion and deformation problems often associated with other strip heaters when operating at higher temperatures.
- Operating Temp Capability1200°F
- Max. Watts per Square Inch40
Features & Benefits
- Withstands high temperatures of up to 1200° F (648° C)
- High heat transfer rates and fast heat up
- Withstands most corrosive environments
- Available with stainless steel fins for air heating applications
- Large selection of lengths available
- Low expansion characteristics
- Long life
Choose the Ultima Strip heater for higher temperature applications in which contamination is a problem. Common applications include:
- Chemical processing
- Heating extrusion dies
- Tin melting
- Food processing
There are many lengths available for the Ultima Strip heater. Whenever possible, please provide a dimensional sketch of your requirements with your order.
Simple to wire screw terminals for applications where lead access is only available from one side & suited for "bus bar" type hook up.
Finned Ultima Strip Heater
Tutco has a complete line of finned strip heaters designed to provide excellent heat transfer to air. Finned strip heaters are available in a full range of sizes, wattages and voltage ranges.
Typical applications for finned strip heaters include duct heaters, space heaters, drying oven and shrink tunnels.