HT Mica Strip Heater
TUTCO HT Mica Strip heaters are a cost-effective and reliable way to provide uniform heat over a flat surface. Best suited for low to moderate temperatures, our HT Mica Strip heaters offer a wide variety shapes, sizes and termination styles.
HT Mica Strips feature thin construction and high-quality insulation for effective heat transfer and excellent dielectric qualities.
Our standard lead-time on this product is 10-15 business days. Some expedites available. Consult factory.
Features & Benefits
- Computer calculated design
- Quality phlogopite mica electrical insulation for higher temperature than heaters built with muscovite mica
- Ribbon resistor offers broad surface contact for extended life
- Welded terminal attachments to resistor
- Heat resistant sheath material
- Variety of screw terminal and lead terminations available
- Mounting holes, slots and cutouts available upon request
- Operating Temperature Capability: 1200ºF
- Max. Watts per Square Inch: 40w
- Durability: Good
Compression Mold Heaters
Plastic Pellet Dryers
Packaging and Sealing Bars
Form Fill Packaging Machines
Scientific Testing Equipment
Tin and Flux Melting
Food Grade Sealing/Wrapping
Food Service Warming
Drum & Barrel Heating