- Heater is UL listed for Outdoor Applications
- All of the limit controls in all TUTCO duct heaters are
automatic resets or are manually resettable. There are
no devices that have to be replaced when tripped.
- In a horizontal airflow application, the airflow direction is not
specific; it can go either direction without any modification.
- With our wire rack element suspension system, the heater
coil is less susceptible to airflow shading and allows a very
small pressure drop across the coils.
- All TUTCO duct heaters carry a zero clearance rating for
installations into ducts.
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Multizone / Variable Air Volume Heating
- Standard supply voltages, 120 - 600
- Standard control voltages, 24 - 277
- Single or three phase
- Staging (balanced, and unbalanced)
- Slip in only
- Recessed control box
- Right hand offset control box
- 80/20 (Ni/Cr) resistance wire
- Stainless steel terminals
- Derated coils
- Gasketed cover
Air Flow Switch
Prevents heater from being energized when the fan is not on. Non adjustable airflow switch (shown) requires a minimum of .07”WC pressure. Adjustable airflow switch available with rating of .05” ± .02” WC to 12”WC.