R-Series - Round Duct Heater
Tutco Electric Round Series Duct Heaters are used with heat pumps, air conditioners, or other forced air HVAC systems. They are controlled by contactors, relays, sequencers or solid state devices. Round Series Duct Heaters are pre-wired with customer specified integrated control boxes and available in both single phase and three phase solutions up to 480V. Tutco Round Series Duct Heaters are available in 6", 8" and 10" diameters.
All Tutco Round Series Duct Heaters are UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL for US and Canada.
- Zero Clearance Approved
- Flex duct can be mounted directly to unit (250°F / 121°C rated), no transition or extra metal duct required
- Factory installed airflow switch and probe, no need to specify right or left airflow, superior design allows for operation in either direction
- Widest range of KW offering in the marketplace
- Single Point Power Connection
- Designed for up to 100°F / 37.8°C inlet air
- UL Listed product for the US and Canadian market
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Single Phase voltages 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 346V, 480V
- Three Phase voltages 208V, 240V, 480V, 600V
- One, two or three stages available (See Round Duct Heater Technical Details sheet)
- Stainless Terminals
- 80/20 Wire
Utilized when control voltage differs from line voltage. Primary over current protection. Class 1 units must have primary side protection by fusing. Class 2 units have internal protection and do not require additional fusing unless specified
UL standards and NEC code required for heaters drawing more than 48 AMPS. Accessory fusing is available on heaters drawing less than 48 AMPS when requested
Available unfused door interlocking disconnect switch (max. 384 AMPS). Not available on bottom mount heaters.