E-Series - VAV Flip-Able Heater
Tutco's E-Series VAV Flip-Able Heater has been specifically designed, developed and tested with symmetry in mind eliminating the need for right and left-handed designs.
This product is UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL.
This one electric duct heater is "flip-able" and may be installed in four different positions.
- Patent-pending "Flip-Able" design
- UL and ETL listed for multiple uses within 20" of valve
- Symmetrically designed heater
- No more left and right hand heaters
- One heater for four mounting positions
- Can be rotated to fit the requirements and location of the HVAC system
- May be used as a stand-alone duct heater, or mounted directly to a VAV single duct valve system
- Offers lower standard heater wire watt density and higher duct to heat coverage
- More high and low kilowatt options are available in all sizes
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Multizone / Variable Air Volume Heating
- Standard supply voltages, 120-600
- Standard control voltages, 24-277
- Single or three phase
- Staging (balanced, unless otherwise specified)
- Slip in, flange, or custom designs available
- Disconnecting contactors
- Recessed control box
- Offset control box
- 80/20 (Ni/Cr) resistance wire
- Stainless steel terminals
- Derated Coils
- Vapor barrier
- Gasketed cover
See Accessories Page for list of accessories.