E-Series - Flip-Able Duct Heater
The E-Series Flip-Able Duct Heater has been specifically designed, developed and tested with symmetry in mind. This one heater may be installed in four different positions eliminating the need for different right and left handed designs.
Higher duct to heat coverage, and more kilowatt options in all sizes compared to the competition.
This product is UL 1996 Listed with UL and ETL.
- UL and ETL Listed
- Patent-pending "Flip-Able" design
- Symmetrically designed heater
- No more left and right hand heaters
- One heater for six mounting positions with vertical up and downflow
- Can be rotated to fit the requirements and location of the HVAC system
- May be used as a stand-alone duct heater
- Offers lower standard heater wire watt density and higher duct to heat coverage
- More high and low kilowatt options are available in all sizes
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Multizone / Variable Air Volume Heating
- Standard supply voltages, 120-600
- Standard control voltages, 24-277
- Single or three phase
- Staging is custom per your needs
- Slip in, flange, or custom designs available
- Disconnecting contactors
- Recessed control box
- Offset control box
- 80/20 (Ni/Cr) resistance wire
- Stainless steel terminals
- Derated Coils
- Vapor barrier
- Gasketed cover
See Accessories Page for list of accessories.