Custom duct heaters(sizes up to 120" x 144") built for use with TUTCO remote control panels.
Consult factory for pricing and panel size for DHD series heaters.
- 50 or 60 HZ design
- High voltage and low voltage terminal boards to interconnect heater with remote panel
- Automatic limit switch for primary over temperature protection
- Grounding lugs
- Manual reset limit switch for secondary over temperature protection
- Left hand offset control box
- Space Heating
- Primary Heating
- Supplemental Heating
- Auxiliary Heating
- Multizone / Variable Air Volume Heating
- Standard supply voltages, 120 - 600
- Standard control voltages, 24 - 277
- Single or three phase
- Staging (balanced, unless otherwise specified)
- Slip in, flange mount, bottom mount
- Recessed control box
- Right hand offset control box
- 80/20 (Ni/Cr) resistance wire
- Stainless steel terminals
- Derated coils
- Vapor barrier
- Gasketed cover
Air Flow Switch
Prevents heater from being energized when the fan is not on. Non adjustable airflow switch (shown) requires a minimum of .07”WC pressure. Adjustable airflow switch available with rating of .05” ± .02” WC to 12”WC.
For more information, visit our Duct Heater Accessories page.