Our durable Permaheat Band heater uses a tubular heating element to provide excellent heat transfer and resistance to contamination. Its aluminum body allows for better conformity to slightly irregular diameters.
The tubular elements are placed in a precisely extruded aluminum base. This aluminum base is normally sectioned to ensure a positive contact with the object being heated. The aluminum body also serves as an excellent transfer medium for rapid heat-up while providing a uniform temperature throughout the entire band.
- Max Operating Temp600°F
- Custom Delivery9 - 14 Days
Features & Benefits
- Resistant to contamination
- Durable tubular heating element
- Aluminum extrusion allows for even heat distribution
- Precision wound resistance wire
- Straight threaded terminals are normally supplied on all Permaheat heaters
Design & spec your band heater online in 5 easy steps. Save and revise your configurations and submit them for quoting. Click here to configure your heater.
- Permaheats can be used in many different situations, including heating barrels of extrusion and injection molding machines, especially in areas where contamination is possible.
- In addition, Permaheats can be modified to meet the demands of special applications. There are a variety of alternative features and options available to customize the heater to your special needs.
- Injection Molding Machines
- Blown Film
- Aluminum extrusion allows for even heat distribution.
- Durable tubular heating element.
- Precision wound resistance wire.
- 20 Ga. St. Steel strap for added clamping strength.
- Standard high strength 1/4 - 20 clamping bar.
Straight threaded terminals are normally supplied on all Permaheat heaters.
Terminal box protects employees from possible electric shock. High temperature braid or stainless steel can also be ordered for further protection. (Aluminum terminal box is standard).
High temperature ceramic insulated quick-disconnect plug mounted in a terminal box allows quick and convenient connection. Female quick-disconnect plugs are also available.
For applications requiring leads, high temperature mica tape (842°F, 450°C) lead wire is attached.