Complete Thermal Solutions
Heat kits, also known as packaged heat, provide our customers with the next level of forward integration. Tutco has designed and customized our heat kits for a variety of applications, equipping them with the necessary open coil heating elements as well as controls, options and accessories that complete the package.
Tutco utilizes the power of CAD software to specify coils and wiring configurations, sheet metal and element support racks, among other options. Our state-of-the-art Computer-Aided Machining also streamlines the process of helping our customers go from design to manufacturing.
Tutco provides the highest quality heater kit designed to replace the existing heater kit in the original manufacturer A/C unit.
Manufacturers include Lennox, Ducane, Goodman, Armstrong, Concord and AirEase.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced alloy open coil heater
- All necessary limit controls with circuit breakers
- Heater kit controls are compatible with packaged unit manufacturers' factory control system
- Construction is ETL listed for use with each manufacturers' packaged unit
- Fully researched and tested with dimensional and electrical termination compatibility with the manufacturers' packaged unit installations
- Designed specifically for applications in Lennox, Ducane, Goodman, Armstrong, Concord and AirEase Units
- Easy installation per the installation instructions as provided with each heater kit
- Lower cost
- Optional single point power accessory kit available
- All units are boxed individually for easy handling
- Five-year limited warranty